Nutrition, sport and taking into account the psycho-affective relationship to diet, the Integral Slimming Program offers a complete approach that adapts to the needs of each individual.
1. You are unique! The method adapts to you (and not the reverse)!
Convinced that there are no miracle diets that fit all profiles and that in terms of weight, there are only special cases, the OUIMINCEUR team develops a different approach.
2. A comprehensive program combining the 3 pillars of slimness and well-being: Psycho-affective, Nutrition and Sport
Feeding behavior and psycho-affective relationship at the heart of the process: Because we do not feed simply to feed ourselves, but to share and sometimes to fill a gap, the emotional dimension of food is decisive. The failure of diets is often linked to the lack of consideration of the affective dimension of food and the way one feeds oneself or in company, the program OUIMINCEUR Integral puts l Emphasis on taking into account this emotional relationship and feeding behavior throughout the program.
A “fun and practical” nutritional framework: Each phase of the program is associated with commands, lists of foods without any exclusion of typology in order to offer a reassuring framework.
Apart from that nothing is imposed but suggested. Depending on the phases, original menus associated with recipes are offered daily but not obligatory.
3.Experts and Interactivity: a reassuring framework to help you lose weight
Three complementary concepts for a program that fits your needs:
- An original classification of foods according to their glycemic index, in 3 lists: green, orange and red.
- A starter phase focused on strong protein intake, to lose weight quickly while preserving muscles. This step is short and not strict, to avoid deficiencies.
- A balanced, hypocaloric phase, which respects the carbohydrate / lipid / protein food balance.
A multidisciplinary team for maximum supervision:
My coaching program brings together a team of dieticians but also psychologists and sports coaches to answer the questions of each one.
Daily interactive monitoring:
- Daily coaching: every evening you fill out your daily assessment and your diary, and each morning we give you instructions and advice based on your assessment of the day before.
- Multidisciplinary dialogue reinforced with the opinions and warnings that allow us to exchange throughout your slimming coaching
The ouiMinceur Intégral coaching program gives you the keys to a lasting fitness
Fill out this form and get a free report OUIMINCEUR:
Calculate your BMI:
What is BMI?
It is a simple measure of weight in relation to size. Although it remains approximate, since it does not take into account bone mass or muscle mass, which may vary from one individual to another, this measure is often used to estimate overweight in adults between 18 And 65 years.